Knowledge Base/Advertising, Revenue and Payouts /About Advertising on Blip

Can I earn revenue if I'm outside the US?

Blip Support
posted this on January 17, 2012, 4:13 PM

Yes. If you have earned more than $600 in a single year, we are required by US law to declare the money that you have earned; you’ll need to fill out a W-8 tax form for international producers. This form will be made available in your Payout Settings page only if we need it from you.

Please note that advertising is not available in all countries. Please visit our list of In Market countries for more information.

Topic is closed for comments